[Microplantpath_faculty] FW: Staff Assistance in BMPN

Sabrina A Schuster sabrina.schuster at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:51:53 PST 2021

Forwarding message.

From: Sabrina A Schuster
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 3:33 PM
To: Darrel Jenerette <darrel.jenerette at ucr.edu>; Emma Aronson <emma.aronson at ucr.edu>; Georgios Vidalakis <georgios.vidalakis at ucr.edu>; isgouhi.kaloshian at ucr.edu; jason.stajich at ucr.edu; Jingsong Zhang <jingsong.zhang at ucr.edu>; Katherine A Borkovich <katherine.borkovich at ucr.edu>; Christine Morgando <christine.morgando at ucr.edu>; Debbie Brown <debbie.brown at ucr.edu>; Guido Romon <guido.romon at ucr.edu>; Jeanette Westbrook <jeanette.westbrook at ucr.edu>; Jeasmin Khanam <jeasmin.khanam at ucr.edu>; Joann Braga <joann.braga at ucr.edu>; Margarita Verduzco Flores <margarita.flores at ucr.edu>; Matthew L Ulrich <matthew.ulrich at ucr.edu>; Sabrina A Schuster <sabrina.schuster at ucr.edu>; Sarah Jean Acrey <sarah.acrey at ucr.edu>; Valerie Schulte <valerie.schulte at ucr.edu>
Subject: Staff Assistance in BMPN

Dear Colleagues,

BMPN has begun the process of recruitment to prepare for Valerie Schulte's retirement on June 30th.  Our goal is to have the new hire in place by May 1st, allowing an overlap during both May and June to work with Valerie.  The new hire will be trained and oriented to all aspects of the position with assistance from Valerie and all BMPN administrative staff.

Additionally, our goal is to minimize any service gaps during this training and orientation period and have therefore enlisted the assistance of Cherie Pierce from the CNAS Dean's Office.  Cherie will join BMPN beginning March 1st for six months and will be trained by Christine Morgando to learn all aspects of C&G administration.  This combined approach of the new hire overlap and assistance from Cherie will allow our new employee to get acquainted with their constituents, to receive the necessary comprehensive training required, to get up to speed with their workload, and most importantly allowing for BMPN Administration to fully support all of those we serve.

We appreciate your patience and support as we transition through these processes and welcome your feedback.

Sincerely,

Sabrina A. Schuster, BS, MBA
Financial and Administrative Officer
BMPN Administrative Unit |
University of California, Riverside

Office: 951-827-3814 | Cell: 951-543-5689 | Email: sabrina at ucr.edu<mailto:sabrina at ucr.edu>
[Image]
Office Hours:  8:00 AM-5:00 PM, closed for lunch 12:00-1:00 PM
Stop by my Zoom Office:  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/8303171506

Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing UCR/Curative:  COVID-19 Testing | Environmental Health & Safety (ucr.edu)<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus/testing#facultystaff>
Report a case of COVID-19:  COVID Wellness Hotline | Environmental Health & Safety (ucr.edu)<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus/employeehotline>
UCR COVID-19 Cases:  COVID-19 Cases | Environmental Health & Safety (ucr.edu)<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus/cases>