[Microbialecologygroup] Paper for 2/23/24

Dylan Enright denri009 at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 21 12:56:44 PST 2024

Good afternoon everyone,

I apologize with getting this out so late. This week we will be reading an accepted manuscript from Matt Traxler’s group published in ISME earlier this month. The paper discusses antibiotic production as an adaptation for competition in post-fire microorganisms. However, forewarning it is an accepted manuscript that has not been typeset or copyedited so it’s not quite in its final form. I look forward to discussing it all with you Friday,

Dylan Enright
Ph.D Candidate
Glassman Lab
Department of Microbiology