[Microbialecologygroup] UCR Microbiome Initiative Survey

Sydney Glassman sydney.glassman at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 6 12:53:35 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Greetings from your new UCR Microbiome Initiative Co-Chairs! We made a
short survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5xN18n4UQpd0BN__rPS21o-TzIdTJ_zDtOy9f2fTdsFDqmA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
(like 1-3 minutes, honestly!) to gauge interest in UCR Microbiome
Initiative activities such as a symposium, educational workshop series, and
a listening session to gather input and feedback on what direction you
would like to see the Initiative go in the near future. Please fill out and
forward to any UCR faculty, post-docs, students, or staff that you think
would be interested in participating in the UCR Microbiome Initiative.

To learn more about us, please check out our website:
https://microbiome.ucr.edu/ and follow us on twitter @MicrobiomeUcr!!

Best,
Sydney Glassman and Quinn McFrederick

--