[Microbialecologygroup] Paper for April 6 2021

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 5 11:58:23 PDT 2021

Hi all,

This paper looks great! Unfortunately I may need to be in the field
tomorrow morning, but I will try to make it to the last bit of the meeting.
Thanks!

Best,
Annika

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:53 AM Arik Joukhajian <ajouk001 at ucr.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've attached the paper for tomorrow's reading group, "Temporal tracking
> of quantum-dot apatite across in vitro mycorrhizal networks shows how
> host demand can influence fungal nutrient transfer strategies". I look
> forward to discussing it with everyone!
>
> https://www.nature.com/articles/s41396-020-00786-w
>
> Best,
> Arik

Annika Rose-Person
Rafferty Lab | Spieth 2122
University of California, Riverside | Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal
Biology
pronouns: she/her/hers
arose012 at ucr.edu
arosepe at gmail.com