[med-health-careers] AMCAS (Medical School) Application OPEN

Medical & Health Careers Program med-health-careers at lists.ucr.edu
Wed May 14 14:30:35 PDT 2008

Greetings,

We are forwarding information we receive about this year's AMCAS
(M.D.) and AACOMAS (D.O.) and other health professions admission
application processes.

2009 AMCAS Application opened at 9:30 am ET today, May 14th.

MHCP staff are available to answer questions and to assist you with
your application.  We recommend, too, that before you submit your
application you meet with Albert Chevez, MHCP Director, for a final
review. If you are not already registered with MHCP, you can do so by
going to http://www.mhcp.ucr.edu/RegForm/RegistrationForm.php

Please let me know if you have questions.  We look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Gwen

Gwen Hill, M.A.
Coordinator, Medical and Health Careers Program
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, RIVERSIDE
College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
951-827-5416 direct
951-827-6101 fax
www.mhcp.ucr.edu
ghill at ucr.edu