[IIGBCORES_All] Sanger sequencing back up and running as usual

Gencore gencore at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:18:47 PDT 2020

Hello Genomics Cores users,
We just wanted to thank you for your patience while the laser was replaced in our ABI 3730xl. It has running without issue and passed all necessary tests. I was in late last night getting as many of the accrued Sanger sequencing samples processed and am sending the first batch out now. Please be patient if you do not receive yours just yet. There were many, many samples and the sequencer alone takes 3+ hours to process each individual plate (never mind the PCR time, cleaning, etc.). If all goes as planned, all users should receive their results no later than tomorrow morning, at which point wait time delays should be minimal. Thank you again for your understanding and business. Take care.

-Clay
UCR Genomics Core