[IIGB_All] Upcoming Friday Seminar: Dr. Erik Andersen - September 23

Benjamin K Terao benjamin.terao at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 19 16:28:39 PDT 2022

Dear IIGB Community,

Welcome back to another fantastic fall quarter at UCR! I would like to invite you on behalf of our faculty host, Dr. Niels Groen, to "Sex, Drugs, and C. elegans" - a talk by guest speaker Dr. Erik Andersen from Northwestern University. This seminar will take place on Friday September 23rd, 12-1pm in the Genomics Auditorium 1102A. In addition to the in-person option, parties interested in attending virtually can register via Zoom here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUlf-GsqTMuGtShqVK9AwSgTkAnGaTsTAtH__;!!OLyWHuc!R-AvRGBqK0gtXwYKWGqp_OqbroegQDqTsDUaMmN2l7cAdbzHFJEmDnPX8LhrAyOw8PDolt21TAYw21nQw5zCCWcqy-iUm4sG$>.

This is the first event of our annual seminar series. We hope to see you there, and if not, one of the future seminars - always on Friday, always at noon.

Sincerely,
--
Benjamin Terao
Financial Services Analyst I