[IIGB_All] Sad to say goodbye

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 3 15:23:38 PDT 2022

Dear Ms. Kristina,
It has been a pleasure to interact with you, albeit in a small scope.

I personally will miss your presence, and I am sure many others would share this sentiment.

I wish you all the best, no matter where you might be.

Be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521