[IIGB_All] Sad to say goodbye

Kristina Breckenridge kristina.breckenridge at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 3 15:18:54 PDT 2022

Dear IIGB Community,

I am leaving my position as your Plants3D Coordinator for a promotion to UCR's Office of Financial Planning and Analysis as a Project Policy Analyst III.

I am grateful for the support and kindness that has been shown to me. Please feel welcome to stop by my office to say goodbye.

My last day in the office will be November 21st, 2022.

Thank you,
Kristina

Kristina Breckenridge
Program Coordinator, NSF Plants3D NRT<https://plants3d.ucr.edu/>
4107B Genomics Building | University of California, Riverside 92521
On-Site: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Remote: Wednesday 8:30am to 5pm
(925) 223-7721
My Linkedin Profile<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristinabreckenridge>