[IIGB_All] FW: Citrus Research Board is seeking applicants for an HLB DATOC Program Manager

Dominica Adriana Albitre dominica.albitre at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 28 09:28:24 PDT 2021

This might be a good opportunity for a receipt graduate.  Please circulate.

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>
951-827-4413 (Chair's office)
951-827-5785 (Faculty office)
http://plantbiology.ucr.edu

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rick Dunn <rick at citrusresearch.org<mailto:rick at citrusresearch.org>>
Subject: Citrus Research Board is seeking applicants for an HLB DATOC Program Manager
Date: October 27, 2021 at 2:32:02 PM PDT
To: Patricia Springer <patricia.springer at ucr.edu<mailto:patricia.springer at ucr.edu>>
Cc: Marcy Martin <Marcy at citrusresearch.org<mailto:Marcy at citrusresearch.org>>, "Neil Mcroberts - UC Davis (nmcroberts at ucdavis.edu<mailto:nmcroberts at ucdavis.edu>)" <nmcroberts at ucdavis.edu<mailto:nmcroberts at ucdavis.edu>>

Dear Dr. Patricia Springer,
California’s Citrus Research Board is seeking applicants for the position of HLB DATOC Program Manager within our organization (abbreviated Job Description is attached).  HLB DATOC is the Data Analysis Tactical Operations Center funded by the Citrus Pest and Disease Prevention Committee.
We believe this unique position is a great opportunity for qualified recent graduates in any of the agricultural pest/disease management or other scientific disciplines and would greatly appreciate your assistance in posting this notice for review by current students and graduates of your Department.  We are accepting applications beginning immediately and will continue until December 1, 2021.
Thank you very much for your help with this.
Sincerely,

[cid:647b51e9-e4be-498b-9aad-27ba4d2d66fe at prod.exchangelabs.com]
Richard A. Dunn
Data, Information & Management Director
P.O. Box 230, Visalia, CA 93279
Office: 559.738.0246
Cell: 559.280.9091
rick at citrusresearch.org<mailto:rick at citrusresearch.org>
www.citrusresearch.org<https://www.citrusresearch.org/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and its contents may contain confidential information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and its contents.