[IIGB_All] The latest on IIGB - Proteomics Core

Dominica Adriana Albitre dominica.albitre at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 9 14:18:08 PDT 2021

Good Afternoon,

While we are recruiting for the Academic Coordinator in the Proteomics Core, service requests will continue to be monitored and fulfilled.  In the interim, any Proteomics Core requests may be sent directly to:

Anil Bhatia anil.bhatia at ucr.edu<mailto:anil.bhatia at ucr.edu>
Amancio De Souza amancio.desouza at ucr.edu<mailto:amancio.desouza at ucr.edu>

Thank you,

Dominica Albitre
Analyst III
UC Riverside|IIGB|Botany & Plant Sciences
Genomics 4119B
Office: 951.827.2152| Fax: 951.827.7115