[IIGB_All] FW: Postdoctoral Opportunity at UC Berkeley’s Miller Institute

Aimee Era Gonzales aimee.gonzales at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 28 10:06:36 PDT 2020

From: Allie Gaudinier [mailto:agaudinier at berkeley.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:00 AM
To: Katayoon Dehesh <katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu<mailto:katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu>>
Subject: Postdoctoral Opportunity at UC Berkeley’s Miller Institute

Hi Katie,
I hope you are doing well! Could you please forward this fellowship announcement to graduate students in your department?

The Miller Institute is now accepting nominations for the 2021-2024 cohort of Miller Fellows. Finishing PhD students and recent graduates are encouraged to seek UC Berkeley faculty hosts and apply for this postdoctoral position. The official call for nominations to apply, instructions, and eligibility requirements can be found here: http://miller.berkeley.edu/fellowship. Nominations are due by September 10, 2020 and applications are due by October 10, 2020.

The Miller Institute is a vibrant and interdisciplinary community of scientists consisting of postdoctoral researchers, visiting Miller professors, as well as Berkeley Miller professors and Senior Fellows. Each Miller Fellow receives their own funding, but is hosted by a faculty member in one or more of UC Berkeley’s science departments. Fellows are invited to attend regular events throughout the year including weekly lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, semesterly dinner receptions, and an annual symposium. Informal and formal interactions within our community allow Miller Fellows to seek mentorship from their peers and faculty as they prepare for future positions in academia and beyond.

We hope to see applications from graduate students in your department during our next selection process. Questions about the fellowship can be directed to millerinstitute at berkeley.edu<mailto:millerinstitute at berkeley.edu>.

Thank you,
Allie

--
Miller Postdoctoral Fellow