[IAWP - TC] Join us for IAWP Monday Musings Today! 4:30-5:30 PM

iawp at ucr.edu iawp at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 11 08:40:26 PDT 2022

Greetings IAWP TCs~

TODAY is our monthly Monday Musings meeting!

With testing around the corner, we teachers are TIRED. It has been a long school year. Let’s talk about self-care. How can we ensure that we bring our best selves to campus each day? Even when we are EXHAUSTED! Let’s share tips and ideas to work smarter, not harder, in AND out of the classroom. We will meet through Zoom today from 4:30-5:30 pm.

Here is the zoom link:

https://omsd.zoom.us/j/99662661888?pwd=RUxMbmZuczBCanFtOHc5ZVJacmc0UT09

Meeting ID: 996 6266 1888

Passcode: 469260

Feel free to “bring” a colleague that you would like to introduce to our community. Looking forward to seeing you!

Deanna Manker

IAWP Co-Director