[Hrtrainingnews] CORRECTION: Franklin Covey All Access Pass 2024 Pilot Invite

Hrtrainingcontacts hrtrainingcontacts at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 5 11:02:39 PST 2023

[Email header image. Blue text on white background. UC Riverside Human Resources Employee and Development logo. Achieving Results. Building Re]<https://hr.ucr.edu/employee-and-organizational-development>

By invitation only

[Franklin Covey wordmark logo]

All Access Pass
2024 Pilot

One Price. All Franklin Covey.

We invite you to join us as we pilot a new way of offering our Franklin Covey courses.

For one low price of $203*, you will have access to register for five live instructor-led Franklin Covey courses offered by Employee & Organizational Development, as well as Franklin Covey's All Access Pass online platform.

*Cost will increase after the pilot.

Individually, these courses would cost $1015.
With the All Access Pass, you can save $812!

What is All Access Pass?

Franklin Covey's All Access Pass<https://www.franklincovey.com/all-access-pass/> provides access to Franklin Covey's world class development resources online. Pilot participants gain access to micro-courses, tools, articles, and more, all available online and at their own pace. Online access will be valid from January 5 - December 31, 2024.

Selected Instructor-led Courses

Pilot participants will have access to register to all instructor-led Franklin Covey offerings from Employee & Organizational Development January through June 30, 2024, at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Pilot participants may begin registering for ILT course after December 25. Courses currently offered are:

*    7 Habits of Highly Effective People

*    Leading at the Speed of Trust

*    Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Ignite Everyone's Intelligence

*    Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential

*    4 Essential Roles of Leadership (strictly for supervisors)

Registration for the All Access Pass pilot and instructor-led courses are separate and managed through the UC Learning Center.

Pilot registration strictly available via the link below.

Register for the All Access Pass Pilot<https://uc.sumtotal.host/core/pillarRedirect?relyingParty=LM&url=app%2Fmanagement%2FLMS_ActDetails.aspx%3FActivityId%3D663429%26UserMode%3D0&domain=14>

Limited to the first 15 participants who enroll by Dec. 15!

Questions? Please contact EOD at HRTrainingContacts at ucr.edu<mailto:HRTrainingContacts at ucr.edu>.