[Hrtrainingnews] Franklin Covey All Access Pass 2024 Pilot Invite

Hrtrainingcontacts hrtrainingcontacts at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 5 10:53:20 PST 2023

[Email header image. Blue text on white background. UC Riverside Human Resources Employee and Development logo. Achieving Results. Building Re]<https://hr.ucr.edu/employee-and-organizational-development>

[Franklin Covey wordmark logo]

All Access Pass
2024 Pilot

One Price. All Franklin Covey.

We are inviting you to join us as we pilot a new way of offering our Franklin Covey courses.

For one low price of $375, you will have access to five live instructor-led Franklin Covey courses offered by Employee & Organizational Development as well as Franklin Covey's All Access Pass online platform.

Individually, these courses would cost $1015.
With the All Access Pass, you save $640!

What is All Access Pass?

Franklin Covey's All Access Pass<https://www.franklincovey.com/all-access-pass/> provides access to Franklin Covey's world class development resources online. Pilot participants gain access to micro-courses, tools, articles, and more, all available online, and at their own pace. Online access will be valid from January 1 - December 31, 2024.

Selected Instructor-led Courses

Pilot participants will have access to all instructor-led Franklin Covey offerings on the EOD Calendar through June 30, 2024, at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Currently, the courses offered are:

*    7 Habits of Highly Effective People

*    Leading at the Speed of Trust

*    Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Ignite Everyone's Intelligence

*    Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential

*    4 Essential Roles of Leadership (strictly for supervisors)

Registration for both the pilot and courses is managed thru the UC Learning Center. Pilot registration strictly available via the link below.

Register now for the All Access Pass Pilot
Limited to the first 15 participants who sign-up!

Questions? Please contact EOD at HRTrainingContacts at ucr.edu<mailto:HRTrainingContacts at ucr.edu>.