[GSAUCR] GSA ELECTIONS COMING SOON TO UCR: Please keep reading!!

President Gsaucr president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:15:32 PST 2012

Hey everyone, Sorry to send multiple emails, but a few points of
clarification needed.
I would like to say that I wrote Feb. 27th as the date of general elections
in the last email to test if anyone actually read the whole thing, but in
actuality, it was a note to myself that I forgot to delete. :) So, let's
see if I can clear this up a bit:

*ELECTIONS will take place April 23-27 (Not February)*
*Students can begin to submit their names for election on March 5th*
*Last day to file a candidate statement is April 8th*
*
*
Again, the intention of my last email was to get you interested in the GSA,
not solicit election candidates...yet.
I am sorry for my mistake and any confusion my email caused any of you.
Rachel

--
President  Graduate Student Association 2011-2012
PhD Candidate GSOE