[GSAUCR] PhD Movie

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:34:20 PDT 2011

Hello Grad Students,

Tomorrow at 7:30pm, we will be showing PhD The Movie in Watkins Hall 1000.
 As previously stated, due to space restrictions, we were not able to
reserve seats for everyone, but if a seat was reserved for you, you should
have confirmation from either Adam or Rachel.  Please plan to arrive between
7-7:15 so that we can check you in.

If we were not able to guarantee you a spot, you are more than welcome to
show up and if we have seats available at 7:25 (5 minutes before showtime),
we will open it up to the general grad student population on a first-come,
first-served basis.

I hope your fall quarter is off to a great start!

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Jackson-Boothby, M.A.
Executive Vice President, 2010-2012

--
President  Graduate Student Association 2011-2012
PhD Candidate GSOE