[GSAUCR] AAOs

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:15:45 PDT 2011

Greetings Graduate Students,
If you are interested in being the academic affairs officer for your school
or college during the 2011-2012 academic year, please send us an email to
let us know by Wednesday, July 20th.  We will then send you an application
and schedule an interview during the week of the 25th of July.  If you are
unable to schedule an interview during that time, we can try to work out
something else.

The role of the academic affairs officer is to assist the VPAA with
regularly meeting the departmental GSAs within your school or college and to
assist with meeting with the Dean of your school school or college.  This
year's AAOs and their job descriptions are listed on the GSA website
at:http://www.gsa.ucr.edu/Officers.html.
You can also see the UCR GSA Constitution document (Section 14 on page 8)
for a more detailed description of your role:
 http://www.gsa.ucr.edu/documents/Constitution053007.pdf

Thank you for your time and interest.
Your GSA Leadership Team: Rachel, Adam, and Teresa

President  Graduate Student Association 2011-2012

>> PhD Candidate GSOE
UCR
www.gsa.ucr.edu
Office: (951) 827-3740