[GSAUCR] Council Meeting (extra important) on 4/5, 6pm HUB 355

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:04:57 PDT 2010

Graduate Student Community,

I wanted to let you all know that we have some especially important
business at our Council Meeting on Wednesday May 5th (6pm HUB 355). We
will be discussion, and ultimately approving a recommendation, for our
health care plan next year (GSHIP 2010-11). I know that health care is
an especially important issue to many of us.

Also, the approval of GSA's budget for 2010-11 and UCSA's budget for
2010-11 are on the agenda.

All are welcome (and SubStation sandwiches will be served).

Take care,

Gary

--
President