[GSAUCR] Academic Affairs Officers needed!

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:56:36 PDT 2010

Greetings fellow Graduate students!
I wanted to send out a reminder about the July 30th deadline to apply
to be an Academic Affairs Officer and represent your college as a
graduate student representative.

We still have not received any applications from students wishing to
represent the School of Education or Biomedical Sciences.

The Graduate Student Association wants to be sure graduate students
have representation in every college so we hope to fill these spots.

$$$There is a monthly stipend that comes with the job and varies
depending on the size of the college you represent. $$$

If you would like to represent your college as an Academic Affairs
Officer please email Jennifer Wright at jwrig004 at student.ucr.edu with
a paragraph describing why you wish to represent your college and
which college you would like to represent. Interviews will be taking
place in early August.

Cheers.
Jennifer Wright
Vice President of Academic Affairs