[GSAUCR] GSA conference--Call for Abstracts deadline extended

Rachel Neff ucr.consilience.conference at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:31:45 PDT 2009

Hello graduate student community!

We are extending the Call for Abstracts for the fourth annual GSA conference
"Consilience: Building Bridges Across Disciplines" that will take place on
Saturday, May 23, 2009 in the 3rd floor of the HUB (formerly the Commons).

The Graduate Student Association provides many opportunities for graduate
students to know one another socially, and this conference is an opportunity
for graduate students to get to know one another professionally. We want to
know what you are doing at UCR. We are curious about how your research
affects other fields or the world at large. We welcome posters, paper
presentations, art displays, and creative works (such as dance or readings).
Please fill out the attached form and email it to
ucr.consilience.conference at gmail.com (preferred) or you may print a copy and
bring it to the GSA office.

You may also access the forms on the GSA website.

All abstracts are due by May 15, 2009.

Thank you for your time,
Rachel Neff, conference chair