[GSAUCR] I Heart my TA Nite + Pub Trivia TONIGHT!

Anne Hansen ahans004 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:36:48 PDT 2009

*Come out to the Barn TONIGHT, May 7th, for I Heart my TA Night!!! This is
your chance to kick back, enjoy food+drink and music, and engage in the lost
art of the pub quiz...*
*WHAT: I Heart my TA Night!

WHEN: Thursday, May 7th from 7:30pm-10:30pm, Pub Quizzes at 8pm and 9pm*

*WHO: This event is open to all UCR students! *

*BROUGHT TO YOU BY:  UCR Graduate Student Association (GSA) and The Barn
Series*
*
The Barn will be offering its Happy Hour food menu to order from the
counter, as well as their selection of beers and wines for the +21 crowd.
Note that the Barn operates a CASH ONLY BAR. So be sure to fill your wallet
with that green lettuce if you want any salad.*

*There will be two separate games of pub trivia, one at 8pm and one at 9pm.
At each hour, teams will be asked questions from up to ten different
categories. Possible categories include: "UC Riverside," "Current Events,"
"Beers of the World," "National Flags," "Food" etc. *

*Members of the team with the highest number of correct answers will win
some fabulous prizes and bragging rights!!! Be at the Barn before 8pm (or
before 9pm if you're aiming to play in the second game) to sign up to play!
Not sure what a pub quiz is?
**http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pub_quiz*<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pub_quiz>
*
If you have any questions, need more info, or want to reserve a spot for
your team email **ahans004 at ucr.edu* <ahans004 at ucr.edu>