[GSAUCR] GSA Health Insurance Survey: Winners of the Ipods!

Laura Bellew Hannon lbell003 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Jan 15 11:44:50 PST 2009

Dear Graduate Students,

The GSHIP (Graduate Student Health Insurance Program) Committee of the Graduate Student Association proudly announces the two winners of our iPod raffle:

       Behlul Sutarwala and Christopher Martin!

The GSA and the GSHIP Committee congratulates the winners, and thanks everyone who participated.

Did you know that our current insurance package includes optometry, dentistry, acupuncture, chiropractic, and mental health services? To learn about these and other benefits, please visit the website of the Campus Health Center and download a copy of the 2008-2009 Insurance Booklet: http://campushealth.ucr.edu/Insurance/.

Did you know that you can now make medical appointments and request a prescription refill online? For more information about “CHC Online,” please visit the following website: http://campushealth.ucr.edu/Online+Services/

Did you know that UCR has a Wellness Center? From their website (http://wellness.ucr.edu/), you can gain information about exercising, healthy cooking, and nutrition.

Best wishes for a healthy and happy quarter.

Laura Bellew Hannon

Laura Bellew Hannon, MA
University of California, Riverside
Department of History, PhD in progress
GSA Graduate Student Health Insurance Chair
www.gsa.ucr.edu