[Gsaucr] FREE coffee, pizza and more this week!

GSA Public Relations gsaucr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:53:13 PST 2008

Dear Grads,

In celebration of UCR Homecoming Week, the GSA Party Committee is giving you
lots of free goodies this week:

*1.  Coffee Social - Thursday, Feb 21, 11am-1pm - GSA Office Lounge, 203
Commons*
        * We'll have *free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and snacks* for grad
students!

*2.  "Pre-Game" Bash - Saturday, Feb 23, 3-5pm - The Getaway Cafe*
        * Come enjoy *free pizza and GSA giveaways* with your fellow grad
students before we head over to the homecoming game at 5pm &/or HEAT at
7pm.

*3.  Grad Student Experience Survey - until March 14th*
       * Fill out our survey and you will be automatically entered into a
drawing to win a *free ipod shuffle or external hard drive*.  Check your UCR
email for your personal link to the survey.  Any questions about the survey
should be sent to gsaucr at gmail.com.

We hope to see you at our events this week and look forward to your survey

Cheers

The GSA Party Committee