[Gsaucr] reminder - finals sweets and treats this week!

GSA Public Relations gsaucr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:58:54 PST 2007

Dear Grads,

Whether you're taking finals, grading finals, or doing research, we think
you deserve a break this week.  So, the GSA Party Committee will be hosting
a "Sweets and Treats" social each day during finals week (Dec 10-14).

In the Commons Graduate Student Lounge (room 383, by the rotunda), there
will be free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and snacks for graduate students.
On *Monday, Wednesday, and Friday*, the social will be held from *11am until
12pm*, but on *Tuesday and Thursday*, the social will be held from *1pm
until 2pm*.

Be sure to swing by during finals week to check out our very own Commons
Lounge and enjoy some "sweets and treats" compliments of your GSA Party
Committee!

Good Luck during finals week!

Cheers,

Kristy Richardson, GSA Public Relations Officer

and The GSA Party Committee