[Gradstudents] REMINDER - Brown Bag - April 18th

Heather A Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 16 10:11:24 PDT 2024

REMINDER

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Dr. Soojin Park has hosted the graduate writing café for the last year and will be transitioning that session to a brown bag. The new format will include a research talk/presentation by an SOE faculty member, graduate student or guest speaker, followed by time to discuss projects and socialize with other graduate students. The event has also been reduced from 3 hours to 2 hours. We will continue to provide snacks for all attendees.

The Spring 2024 schedule is as follows:

April 18th - 12-2pm in Sproul Hall room 1224
Speaker: Dr. Soojin Park
*Please read the attached article prior to attending*
RSVP by April 17th<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eDNwFiZAh6cLmdw>

May 9th - 12-2pm in Sproul Hall room 1224
Speaker: SOE graduate student (TBA)

June 6th - 12-2pm in Sproul Hall room 1224
Speaker: Guest speaker (TBA)

If you want to participate as a guest speaker as a graduate student or faculty member, please reach out to me, Dr. Park or graduate student assistant Nicole Colchete (ncolc001 at ucr.edu<mailto:ncolc001 at ucr.edu>).

Thank you,

Heather Killeen (she/her/hers)
Graduate Program Administrator
School of Education