[Gradstudents] Time and Reporting/Timesheet Session

Heather A Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 30 09:44:38 PST 2023

Dear Faculty, Supervisors, and Graduate Students,

With the new contract for ASEs and GSRs, TAs and GSRs are now required to submit their timesheets and forward to their supervisors for approval through the timekeeping and reporting system (TARS).  I will be hosting a training session to walk through the timekeeping system along with Q & A.  Please join me next week on Friday, December 8, 2023, from 9:30 am to 10:30 am.  Below is the Zoom meeting ID.

If you have an additional Reader or a Student Assistant appointment, I encourage you to attend this Zoom meeting.

If you have any questions, please respond to this email and we can discuss it during the meeting.

Angie Elliott is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/3646995268

Meeting ID: 364 699 5268

Thank you,
Angie Elliott
Academic/HR Analyst
School of Education | School of Public Policy
Phone: 951-827-5840 Email: angiee at ucr.edu<mailto:angiee at ucr.edu>
UCRiverside, 900 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92521