[Gradstudents] Teaching Assistant Survey 2022-2023

Heather A Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Fri May 26 17:44:15 PDT 2023

If you were a TA for the SOE any term Summer 2022 through Spring 2023, please see the note below.

________________________________

Dear SOE Teaching Assistant,

In an effort to make improvements to the Teaching Assistant duties and hiring process in the SOE in addition to your experiences working remotely (if applicable), we would like to invite you to provide feedback using an anonymous survey found here: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6JbGIx5GP1a2Dz0. The survey will take approximately 5-7 minutes.

Please reflect on your experiences from Summer 2022 through Spring 2023. We are asking that survey responses are complete by Friday, June 9th.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Best regards,

Heather Killeen (she/her/hers)
Graduate Program Coordinator
School of Education