[Gradstudents] Call for Nominations: Regents Foster Youth Award - Nominations Requested by June 9

Heather A Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Fri May 26 11:23:40 PDT 2023

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Please see the message below regarding call for nominations for the Regents Foster Youth Award.

-Heather

Dear Presidents and PR Officers of Graduate Student Associations and UC Community Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to highlight an opportunity to recognize the outstanding achievements of current or former foster youth within the UC system. The second annual Regents Foster Youth Award is now accepting nominations, with the chosen awardee receiving a $1,000 monetary prize and a framed certificate of honor. It's truly inspiring to see the resilience and dedication of these students, and I encourage you to share this opportunity with your members and help celebrate their accomplishments.

Thank you for your attention and support in honoring the exceptional academic and community service achievements of UC students.

Warmly,

Patriccia Ordoñez-Kim, M.A. (she/her)
Executive Director
UC Graduate and Professional Council<https://www.ucgpc.org>