[Gradstudents] [REMINDER] Registration Open: Qualitative Research Workshop: January 17th @ 12 pm, Sproul 1215

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:04:26 PST 2023

RSVP DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15TH

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Dr. Alice Lee is hosting a 2-hour in-person Qualitative Research Workshop on January 17th, 12:00 to 2:00 pm. This workshop is dedicated to center you and your individual projects as you work through the hurdles that come with the qualitative research process. ALL QUAL DOC STUDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND.

Event Details:

*  Registration Fee: A FREE resource to SOE graduate students!

*  Date: January 17th 12 pm - 2 pm

*  Location: SPROUL 1215 (in person)
*  Registration link: https://forms.gle/EiAtfXCLH4jHmaCq7

*  Registration deadline: January 15th

Food/Drinks

Snacks and refreshments will be provided. You're welcome to bring your own food/drinks as well!

If you have not already done so, please submit your RSVP by January 15th<https://forms.gle/EiAtfXCLH4jHmaCq7>.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to esmeralda.munoz at ucr.edu<mailto:esmeralda.munoz at ucr.edu> or sriva006 at ucr.edu<mailto:sriva006 at ucr.edu> with any questions or comments leading up to this event.

We hope to see you at our first Qualitative Research Workshop!

Best,

Dr. Alice Lee, Esmeralda Munoz & Sofia Rivas