[Gradstudents] Timesheet Materials, Updated Travel Grant Instructions, & External Employment Opportunity

Heather A Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 21 16:52:57 PST 2023

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Please find the attached time and reporting session presentation slides for your use. There will be another session the second week of January (exact date TBD).

Also, the SOE travel and professional development grant instructions were updated to reflect clarification regarding the airline options. When utilizing the pre-payment feature, please note the SOE is only able to select from the main cabin within Concur.

________________________________
External Part-Time Employment: Fullerton College

Fullerton College Grads to Be Program (undocumented student support services) is hiring one (1) part-time position for Spring 2024 and beyond. The position is the Outreach and Student Success Advocate, tasked to support program outreach and inreach efforts to increase awareness about our program services.

The anticipated pay for the position is $20 per hour and the anticipated work hours per week are up to 26 Hours. The steps to apply include:

  1.  Submitting an Application -
https://forms.office.com/r/UaxhhgxDPG
  2.  Submitting a Cover Letter and Resume - https://fullcolledu-my.sharepoint.com/personal/jreyescabezas_fullcoll_edu/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?p=26&s=aHR0cHM6Ly9mdWxsY29sbGVkdS1teS5zaGFyZXBvaW50LmNvbS86ZjovZy9wZXJzb25hbC9qcmV5ZXNjYWJlemFzX2Z1bGxjb2xsX2VkdS9FcEUtRG9pQ1A0ZEZqcHhaU1RkakdUSUJvWVlZQVRURzBHcnR2anB6VkJzaGpn

The deadline to apply is Tuesday, January 16, 2024, by 8 am.  Attached is the position description.

________________________________
Reminder: Winter Break Schedule

I will be signing off for the campus winter break today and returning January 2nd. I hope you all take some time to care for yourself and make warm memories with loved ones. Happy new year!

Cheers,

Heather Killeen (she/her/hers)
Graduate Program Coordinator
School of Education