[Gradstudents] Reminder for The Education JarDean Event Today at 2pm with Interim Dean Louie Rodriguez

GSOEDean gsoedean at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:29:42 PST 2022

Dear SOE Students,

We hope that you can join us today from 2pm-3pm for our first session in "The Education JarDean" series. The Education JarDean is an informal, virtual series that I will be hosting for students to drop-in and ask questions, share project ideas, brainstorm, and talk all-things education. In many ways, students can think of this as an “office hours” concept but reframed as a space specifically to grow ideas in education.

The session will not be recorded, and no RSVP is required. We will hold subsequent sessions at various times throughout the year to accommodate as many students as possible. Please find the attached flyer for more details. Below is the Zoom link to join the meeting. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact vanessa.soriano at ucr.edu.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/94390598916?pwd=VnZIUTdBak1IbHNXM0tjOGJEbVBuZz09

Meeting ID: 943 9059 8916

Passcode: 400829

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,94390598916# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,94390598916# US (Tacoma)

Sincerely,

Louie Rodriguez

SOE Interim Dean