[Gradstudents] Employment Opportunity - UCR Career Center

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 1 09:49:35 PST 2022

Dear SOE Graduate Students,

Please find the message below from Career Center Graduate Peer Advisor, Songling, regarding two graduate student assistant opportunities.

-Heather

Hi Heather,

I hope this email finds you well. I currently work as the graduate peer advisor for UCR Career Center. The Career Center is hiring for two grad student assistant positions. Would you please help me share the opportunities with the graduate students in SOE? The application deadline for both positions is February 7. Thank you!

  *   Work-Study Program Graduate Assistant: https://ucr.joinhandshake.com/jobs/5890548/share_preview
  *   UCR Summer Bridge Experience Internship Program Coordinator: https://ucr.joinhandshake.com/jobs/5883395/share_preview

Best,
Songling