[Gradstudents] Seeking Research Participants - $20 Amazon raffle

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 25 10:53:19 PDT 2022

Dear SOE Doctoral Students,

Please see the message below from PhD colleague, Nina Mandracchia, regarding participation in a research study.

-Heather
________________________________

My name is Nina Mandracchia and I am a fourth-year doctoral student in School Psychology at the University of California, Riverside. I am writing to request your participation in a brief survey.  Your responses to this survey will help us develop a tool designed to evaluate web resources.

This study is looking at how education professionals make decisions based on data. You will be presented five short hypothetical scenarios containing data. You will be asked a) to make decisions based on the data (i.e., would you use the intervention presented) and b) how you prioritize the importance of different pieces of data in your decision. Participants should be a doctoral student in school psychology, educational psychology, special education, or a related educational field OR a pre-service (in a teacher education or credentialing program) or recently in-service (1 year or less in the field) teacher.

This survey is brief and will take about 20 minutes to complete.  After completion of the study, you will be redirected to a separate Qualtrics link where you may enter your email address to be entered into a raffle to win one of five $20 Amazon gift cards.

Survey: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6sBlNNpXghIYZgi

Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential.  No personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses to any reports of these data.  The UCR IRB has approved this survey.  Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at nmand002 at ucr.edu<mailto:nmand002 at ucr.edu> or 408-605-5733.

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.  Responses to this survey will help us develop a much-needed tool.

Best regards,
Nina Mandracchia
--
Nina Mandracchia, MA (she/her)