[Gradstudents] GSOE Graduate Student Climate Survey: Spring 2021

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Thu May 27 09:12:06 PDT 2021

Dear GSOE Graduate Students,

We are writing to invite you to participate in an important graduate student survey on diversity and climate issues within GSOE.

Survey Purpose. To promote a more equity-centered, culturally responsive, and inclusive environment, you are being asked to participate in this survey to help us learn about your views of and experiences with diversity and climate issues within GSOE. We need to have good, current data to respond to graduate student needs and experiences.

Your Participation. If you agree to participate, it will take about 10 minutes of your time and must be completed by midnight on Thursday, June 3. We recommend that you complete the survey in one sitting - depending on your browser settings, you may not be able to return and pick up where you left off if you exit. Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary, and your responses will be kept anonymous.

If you are willing to participate in this survey, please follow this link to the survey:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cHn4jzP5K4HkHM9

On behalf of GSOE leadership, we want to thank you in advance for your time and contributions to this inquiry.

Eddie Comeaux, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Higher Education
Founder and Executive Director, Center for Athletes' Rights and Equity (CARE)<https://athletescare.ucr.edu/>
Graduate School of Education
University of California, Riverside
2102 Sproul Hall
Riverside, CA 92521
Office: 951.827.3934 | Email: eddie.comeaux at ucr.edu<mailto:eddie.comeaux at ucr.edu>

My new textbook, High Achieving African American Students and the College Choice Process
https://www.amazon.com/Achieving-African-American-Students-College/dp/0367352680

<https://www.amazon.com/Achieving-African-American-Students-College/dp/0367352680>
My textbook, College Athletes' Rights and Well-Being
<https://www.amazon.com/Achieving-African-American-Students-College/dp/0367352680>https://www.amazon.com/College-Athletes-Rights-Well-Being-Perspectives/dp/1421423855