[Gradstudents] GSOE Grads Midterm Work Sessions

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 19 11:54:43 PDT 2021

Dear GSOE Graduate Students,

Please find the message below from GSOE Academic Affairs Officer Pat Ordoñez-Kim.

-Heather

Hi GSOE Grad Community,

I hope your Spring quarter is going well. In an effort to solidify our grad community, I'd like to invite you to midterm work sessions with me on 4/28, 4/30 and 5/5 over Zoom. I'll try to make it as productive as possible with Pomodoro sessions. I attached a flyer that includes details to the Zoom and a Discord group for GSOE grads. Feel free to enter these spaces at any time outside the times I listed, as well.

Looking forward to growing with you.

Warmly,
Pat Ordoñez-Kim, GSOE Academic Affairs Officer (GSA)
pordo001 at ucr.edu<mailto:pordo001 at ucr.edu>