[Gradstudents] Survey Opportunity

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 5 10:42:55 PDT 2020

Dear GSOE Graduate Students:

Please find the message below from GSOE PhD students Elissa Monteiro and Tyler Womack.

Greetings! We are doctoral students at the University of California Riverside. We are writing to request your participation in a survey to understand the changes to special education service delivery and staff well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.

This survey is only for participants who are currently employed in a school district and are involved in the IEP meeting team process. This survey takes roughly 20 minutes to complete and you have the option to enter a raffle for one of five $10 gift cards. Please click the link below to go to the survey:

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a2vCgOSBUWVURkV

Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential. No personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses to any reports of these data. The UCR IRB has reviewed this survey. Should you have any questions or if you do not want to participate in the survey but want to be included in the raffle, please email us at twoma002 at ucr.edu<mailto:twoma002 at ucr.edu> and emont062 at ucr.edu<mailto:emont062 at ucr.edu>.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Best,

Elissa Monteiro and Tyler Womack