[Gradstudents] REAPA grad rep webinar on fellowship and grant applications - Nov 12 at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 9 09:11:20 PST 2020

The AERA Special Interest Group: Research on the Education of Asian and Pacific Americans (REAPA) Graduate Student Representatives will be hosting our 2nd Informal Chat Zoom Webinar for the year on “Fellowship and Grant Proposal Writing” on November 12, 2020 at 11 am-12 pm Pacific Time/2 pm-3 pm Eastern Time. Please see the flyer for registration information. Virtual space is limited. We hope this webinar is helpful, especially for folx applying for dissertation and postdoctoral fellowships this quarter. Please consider joining our panelists – Dr. Leigh Patel, Dr. Uma Jayakumar, Siqi Wang and Xiaoran Wang. Our panelists have different expertise that they can share in putting together a compelling application. To create an inviting community environment, the webinar will not be audio/video recorded.

Please contact Pat Ordoñez-Kim (pordo001 at ucr.edu<mailto:pordo001 at ucr.edu>) and/or Maidina Aihemaitijiang (amaidina at fordham.edu<mailto:amaidina at fordham.edu>) for questions or more information.