[Gradstudents] Day of Remembrance for Margarita Vizcarra - December 21st

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 16 13:55:22 PST 2020

Please join us on December 21st at 5:30 pm to remember and celebrate the time we shared with our friend, colleague, and teacher, Margarita Vizcarra. We are holding an informal virtual space to be together to share stories and memories. In this way, we can feel how Margarita has touched our lives in many different ways. You may contact Pat (pordo001 at ucr.edu<mailto:pordo001 at ucr.edu>) if you have any questions or concerns. No RSVP required. Bring stories and memories, and maybe a beverage for yourself.

Zoom link: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98492596540
Meeting ID: 984 9259 6540
Passcode: sagitario

Sincerely,