[Gradstudents] Winter Break Closure

Heather Killeen heather.killeen at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:43:12 PST 2020

Dear GSOE Graduate Students,

As the quarter comes to an end, I wanted to wish you all a well-deserved winter break. I hope you find some joy in these hard times and are able to surround yourself with loved ones.

As some of you may know, the university will be closing for the winter break earlier this year. This means my last day for the calendar year is December 18th and I will return back on email January 4th. I share this with you in the event you have any burning questions you need answered before Friday. Note that this closure includes all staff/departments on campus.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy holiday!

Warmly,

Heather Killeen (she/her/hers)
Graduate Program Coordinator
Graduate School of Education