[Geospatial] Submission deadline for UC GIS Week extended to 10/20

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 5 16:48:43 PDT 2023

Hello again everyone,

I received word yesterday that the deadline to submit your proposal for UC GIS Week has been extended once more!

^^^

... We are looking for lightning talks, panelists, presentations, posters, StoryMaps, and pre-recorded workshops.

Students (both undergraduate and graduate) are strongly encouraged to apply to present.

Please use this Google form to submit your application as soon as possible!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xPzvwBS6Fk3CZ95cctugmIvQPcyavPpItfyvKIDDC1c

You can find more information and event registration here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/uc-gis-week-2023-tickets-718340544907

We are accepting responses until October 20th. You will be notified by October 27th of your slot. Should you have any questions, please reach out to us at ucgisweek at gmail.com<mailto:ucgisweek at gmail.com>.

All the best,

The UC GIS Week Committee
^^^

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D9F7AB.CC061800]