[Geospatial] Notes from Geospatial/GIS meetup March 10

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 11 14:53:11 PST 2022

Hello all,

Attached please find the notes from the March 10 Geospatial/GIS meetup.

This meeting was recorded; video is available here<https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/982P3MSyqYTrBiIiGrf54azeZJiPfWj3dFZkzvfnhwCQx9745nbfZKkV3njLWGO4.nkXIAgBkAehiojot>. The passcode to view is   @+J9g!dW

Our thanks to Owen Mo and Tricia Vivian from the San Bernardino County Transportation Authority for their presentation on GIS Open Data and the GIS applications their team is developing.

Thanks also to our first-time attendees. We hope to see you again!

Our next meetup will be on April 14. The Eventbrite for Spring Quarter meetups (April - June) will be live in the next few weeks.

Wishing all Highlanders a happy and restful Spring Break!

Stay well,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7A4CC.F0051EB0]