[Geospatial] Notes from Geospatial/GIS meetup June 9

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Mon Jun 13 09:47:13 PDT 2022

Hello all,

Attached please find the notes from the June 9 Geospatial/GIS meetup.

This meeting was recorded; video is available here<https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/L-WjBzSDAnRB_RQAkCbW5RXfCLUqNq8IGAko-UA8iO0sw86QYtVpVB9u4hD-kA.hdYqK7Y4qFidKkRX?startTime=1654801244000%20Passcode:%202mV%5E!@44>. The passcode to view is  2mV^!@44.

This was our first hybrid meetup in over two years. It was good to see folks in person as well as on Zoom! I noticed the recording has a few places where the audio is a bit unclear; we'll see if we can minimize that kind of thing in the future.

Thanks to our first-time attendees - we hope to see you again!

Since there won't be a meetup in July, our next meetup will be on Thursday, August 11. We can discuss takeaways from the Esri User Conference<https://www.esri.com/en-us/about/events/uc/overview>; we can also have a presenter and/or discussion on other topics. Let me know if you'd like to present or if you have topics to suggest.

Wishing you all an enjoyable start to summer! Hope to see you later this year.

Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D87F04.C251D810]