[Geospatial] Share your successes in GIS Education at the Esri Education Summit

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 15 07:56:58 PST 2022

Hello all,

See below for a message from Andrew Haglund, our Esri Account Manager:

////

I'd like to invite you to the 2023 Education Summit @ Esri UC<https://www.esri.com/en-us/about/events/education-summit/overview> and encourage you to present a lightning talk sharing the great work you do.  The Summit will be July 8-11, 2023 in San Diego, CA, and the Call for Presentations is now open.

Our 2023 theme is "Sustainability in Education." GIS is well suited to exploring and addressing sustainability issues such as climate, biodiversity, health, and economic development, from local to global levels. We'll showcase students, educators, and administrators using GIS to understand their environments and to design sustainable futures for their institutions and their communities.

I invite you to present your work and inspire your peers. Sharing your successes and lessons learned helps move the GIS education community forward, benefitting students and society.

You can submit your proposal at https://esriurl.com/EducCFP.  The deadline to submit is Friday, January 13, 2023.

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew Haglund, MS | Higher Education Account Manager
Esri | 380 New York St | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA
T 909 369 3893 | M 909 856 0615 | ahaglund at esri.com<mailto:ahaglund at esri.com> | esri.com<http://esri.com/>

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE (r)

[cidimage002.png at 01D89A89.7FA77E70]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-haglund>

////

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image003.png at 01D90FDC.CD639EA0]