[Geospatial] REMINDER: Geospatial/GIS meetup tomorrow, September 9

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 8 08:49:51 PDT 2021

Hello all,
Just a reminder that our Geospatial/GIS meetup for September will be held tomorrow, Thursday, September 9 from 12:00 - 12:50 pm PDT.
Tomorrow morning you'll receive an email containing the Zoom meeting information if by then you have either:

  *   registered on Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-158025369133>, or
  *   replied "yes" or "tentative" to a calendar invite I sent on August 25.
No guarantees I can accommodate last-minute requests for the Zoom info! Thanks for your understanding as we take measures to keep our meetups a safe space.
This meeting will be recorded.
At tomorrow's meetup we'll have a brief overview of QGIS<https://www.qgis.org/en/site/>, which is a free and open-source GIS software.

We'll also have announcements, and time for discussing the "new territory" that will be Fall Quarter 2021.

Hope you can join us!
Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7A488.46A31780]