[Geospatial] Notes from the Geospatial/GIS meetup March 17

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 18 09:17:35 PDT 2021

Hello all,

The notes from Wednesday's Geospatial/GIS meetup are attached.

A recording of the meeting can be viewed here<https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/EtFgbT2T2OIHuo7a48vReTW-0OsG2P1E8UjHNExHx7XKfWabcKhquO9AWYP9Fe4N.rP__VqiCcrv4YTjp>. The access passcode to view is x0!gV at Xd

Our thanks to Mike Cohen, who demonstrated the Problem Manager app he put together for the UCR Botanic Gardens using Survey123.

Thanks also to all who attended, especially our first-time attendees - we hope you can join us again!

-->As I mentioned in the meetup, it's now possible to register on Eventbrite for the UC GIS Spring Meetup<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/uc-gis-spring-meetup-tickets-146636735423> on Thursday April 1 at 1:00 pm. Register soon, because space is limited. Hope to see a big Highlander turnout!

I also hope you all stay well. Have a good Spring Break!

Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D71BD5.97885FC0]