[Geospatial] Geospatial/GIS meetup

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 3 08:36:49 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Our next Geospatial/GIS meetup is set for Wednesday, March 17, from 12:00 - 12:50 pm.

Respond "yes" or "tentative" to this invite to receive the Zoom meeting information shortly before the meetup. (Or, you could register through Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-132323261437>; that will trigger an email with the Zoom information.)

Our scheduled presenter for this month is Mike Cohen, a GIS consultant who has been involved with several projects at UCR in recent years. Mike's talk will focus on the system developed for reporting observed problems at the UCR Botanic Gardens.

We'll also have time for announcements, shared maps, and more.

Hope to see you on the 17th!

Best,

Janet