[Geospatial] Geospatial/GIS meetup

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 1 11:44:08 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Our next Geospatial/GIS meetup will be on Tuesday, June 15, from 12:00 - 12:50 pm.
Respond "yes" or "tentative" to this invite to receive the Zoom meeting information shortly before the meetup. (Or, you could register through Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-147176971283>; that will trigger an email with the Zoom information.)
In this meetup we'll take a look at
(a) a few tools for geospatial mapping and analysis, and
(b) out-of-the-ordinary applications of GIS.

Help shape the conversation by contributing your suggestions to this document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PrEtyvW7txLcRptZCCpfVDtt0OXBsEp_ouSPu7p62w4/edit?usp=sharing>. For the tool discussion, you can "upvote" any suggestions that others have made.

We'll also have announcements, shared maps, and more.

Best wishes to all Highlanders as we wrap up Spring Quarter and this [your adjective goes here] academic year!

Hope to see you on the 15th !

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian