[Geospatial] REMINDER: Geospatial/GIS meetup tomorrow, August 12

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 11 08:24:39 PDT 2021

Hello all,
Just a reminder that our Geospatial/GIS meetup for August will be held tomorrow, Thursday, August 12 from 12:00 - 12:50 pm PDT.
Tomorrow morning you'll receive an email containing the Zoom meeting information if by then you have either:

  *   registered on Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-158025369133>, or
  *   replied "yes" or "tentative" to a calendar invite I sent on July 29.
No guarantees I can accommodate last-minute requests for the Zoom info! Thanks for your understanding as we take measures to keep our meetups a safe space.
This meeting will be recorded.
At tomorrow's meetup we'll focus on recapping some key takeaways from the Esri User Conference (July 12-15) AND the Esri Education Summit (June 21-22). (So far, It looks like recordings are only available for the UC plenary sessions<https://www.esri.com/videos/events>.)

In the recap we'll reference this Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11IIQ9XphWElSPq4M2Rq4kiRMrAv7giaAszYZgc1cobo/edit?usp=sharing>, which contains my notes from both events. Also, meetup attendees will be encouraged to share their own takeaways and reactions.

There will also be a few announcements, and possibly a sneak preview (gosh, what could it be??)

Hope you can join us!
Best,

Janet Reyes
Geospatial Information Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 128
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.6421 | Fax: 951.827.2255 | janet.reyes at ucr.edu<mailto:janet.reyes at ucr.edu>

Web<https://library.ucr.edu/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucrlibrary> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucrlibrary> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrlibrary/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ucrlibraries>
[cid:image001.png at 01D78DEC.64993740]