[Geospatial] Geospatial/GIS meetup

Janet Reyes janet.reyes at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 6 16:59:52 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Our first Geospatial/GIS meetup for Spring quarter 2021 will be on Tuesday, April 20, from 12:00 - 12:50 pm.

Respond "yes" or "tentative" to this invite to receive the Zoom meeting information shortly before the meetup. (Option: registering through Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geospatialgis-meetups-tickets-147176971283> will trigger an email with the Zoom information.)

Our scheduled presenter for this month is Mario Guevara Santamaria, a postdoctoral scholar in Environmental Sciences. Mario's presentation will focus on soil mapping with remote sensing and machine learning.

We'll also have time for announcements, shared maps, and more.

Hope to see you on the 20th!

Best,

Janet